Digitally discover the physical world with Decode.
Decode detects Bluetooth beacons and the Physical Web. It also reads and previews one and two-dimensional barcodes (such as QR codes), and more.
While there exist an increasing number of ways to connect to the Physical Web, Decode s clean, ad-free UI and impressive speed set it apart. Upon launching, Decode instantaneously begins searching for and displaying nearby Physical Web beacons. Scanning barcodes with Decode is equally as fast, taking less than a second to launch, read, and open a QR code.
As the Physical Web continues to grow, everyday objects (such as bus stops, storefronts, and vending machines) are being imbued with the power to seamlessly connect with users and provide relevant digital experiences. Decode uses the power of Bluetooth to automatically display nearby Physical Web enabled items when open, or through the "Nearby" widget in the Notification Center when closed. (To learn more about Google's open source Physical Web and the Eddystone specification, visit https://google.github.io./physical-web/).
Decode s History feature records everything you interact with, allowing you to revisit content at later dates. You can even see where you were when you interacted-- just tap on the map icon.
- Discover and preview nearby Physical Web objects
- Reads and opens QR codes in under one second
- Decode up to four barcodes at once
- Notification center widget displays nearby Physical Web objects
- Clean interface with no ads
- 75% lighter than the average iOS QR reader
- Analyzes content up to 6x faster than the average QR reader
- View, open, or clear all of your previous scans
- Quickly search UPC codes and more on Google
- Toggle flash on supported devices
- Augmented reality: view decoded content overlaid on the camera
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Decode - Explore the Internet of Things is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-02-19. The program can be installed on iOS.
Decode - Explore the Internet of Things (version 2.2.0) has a file size of 22 bytes and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 2 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.